The youth and volunteers of the Lincoln Heritage Council invite you to make an investment in the future of our community. Each dollar you invest is dedicated to help provide youth with experiences that will prepare them for life. Please help support volunteer leaders with the tools and resources needed to provide a high quality program.
- Your Friends of Scouting donation helps provides roughly 30% of the annual funding necessary to run Scouting programs in Central Kentucky and Southern Indiana (remaining 70% raised through special events, popcorn sale, camping and program fees)
- Scouting does not receive funding from state or Federal government
How can I help?
Become a Friend of Scouting. Donate today and start building the leaders of tomorrow, today.
Click here to make a donation.
Click here to make a payment on an existing pledge.
Why should I give?
Education is the key to a brighter future for our community and Scouting is driving students to the top of the charts.
- 93% have better school performance than non-Scouts
- 95% have an A or B in math scores compared to the C/D average of non-Scouts
- 82% have an A or B in reading scores compared to the C average of non-Scouts
- Scouts have a higher High School graduation rate than non-Scouts
- Scouts have a higher college attendance
To learn more about the ways your gift helps Scouting, please see our 2013 Friends of Scouting brochure.
Does your company have a matching gift program?
Click here to see of companies that we know participate in the matching gift program.