Your Scouts can earn their week at an LHC Camp this summer. Selling Camp Cards is an easy no risk way to teach Scouts the value of earning their way. Going to camp is the highlight of every Scout’s year. Shouldn’t they understand the value of that experience?
The annual Camp Card sale is an opportunity for youth to earn money to pay for their summer camping fees and equipment by selling a value enhanced camp card. Each camp card contains discount offers from different vendors that are good during the 2013 calendar year. The approximate value of this card is over $200.
The cards sell for $5.00 with the youth earning 50% commission or $2.50 on each card sold. For every 25 cards sold, their name will be entered in a drawing for an iTunes gift card and the Council Top Seller will win an iPad. Cards will be available for distribution Monday, February 26, 2013 and at your District March Roundtable. The sale will conclude Friday, May 10, 2013.
*iPad and iTunes gift cards are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
This year, the Lincoln Heritage Council will produce four (4) different Camp Cards. Each card will tailor to a particular geographic area in the council service area. Units will sell their district specific card. This year's cards are:
- Metro Louisville Card: This card is for Bernheim, Cherokee, Seneca, Chief Old Ox & George Rogers Clark Districts
- Central Kentucky Card: This card is for Dan Boone, Lincoln Trail & My Old Kentucky Home Districts
- Western Service Area Card: This card is for Audubon, Lost River and Tecumseh Districts
- Four Rivers District Card: This card is for the Four Rivers District
How can my unit sign up?Download this commitment form
Once the form is completed return the form to the Sam Swope Scout Center via:
- Faxing to 502-361-7899
- Mail to P.O. Box 36273, Louisville, KY 46233
- Email to email@example.com