When you purchase your Scouting supplies from the Lincoln Heritage Council Scout Shops, your dollars are going back to support programs right here in your council. Feel free to contact our Scout Shop Manager with any questions or concerns. The Scout Shop Manager is Jaime Bloat. She can be reached at 502.267.8092 or email@example.com.
Louisville Scout Shop
12001 Sycamore Station Place
Louisville, Kentucky 40299
Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Jeffersonville Scout Shop
438 Spring Street
Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
920 Frederica Street, Suite 111
Owensboro, Kentucky 42301
Tuesday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Bowling Green Scout Shop
2945 Scottsville Road, C21
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42104
Monday & Friday: 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Paducah Scout Shop
109 South 5th Street
Paducah, Kentucky 42001
Tuesday & Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
|For any questions, please call the Scout |
Center at 502-361-2624.
Why should I support the Lincoln Heritage Scout Shops?
- Your dollars stay in the Lincoln Heritage Council to help fund programs for our local youth.
- We serve volunteers from numerous states in our stores through telephone, fax and email orders.
- Many items we carry are unique and are designed and produced locally, supporting other local businesses.
- We receive new products on a regular basis, so every time you come in you can find something new.
- We aggressively mark down older items and offer specials frequently that are not available through the BSA National website.
- We special order any BSA National items that we may not carry with no additional charges to the customers.